- Grows in Spiritual Maturity: Demonstrates a vibrant and deepening relationship with Christ and is growing in both self- and social-awareness.
- Demonstrates Cross-Cultural Skills: Accurately assesses how their racial, ethnic, and national background shapes their perceptions and behavior, and they engage in healthy relationships and effective work with diverse communities.
- Communicates Compellingly: Invites, mobilizes, and equips others through clear, compelling communication skills. (Vision)
- Set Goals: Sets quantitative and qualitative goals to accomplish the vision which reflect prayerful reflection, ministry values, and available resources. (Vision)
- Implement Plans: Designs and executes plans that accomplish the goals. (Structure)
- Increase Ministry Impact: Leads change and progress by aligning resources, events, activities, teams, culture, etc. around the values and goals so that the ministry grows in influence and impact. (Structure)
- Develop Disciples: Recruits and develops others into disciples who demonstrate intimacy with God, Christlike character, and engagement in God’s mission. (People)
- Coaches Leaders: Equips diverse individuals and teams in their leadership development and performance. (People)
Partnering with Others
- Strengthens Team Partnerships: Demonstrates respect in professional relationships, complies with operational requirements, and contributes positively to the experiences and tasks of their teams.
- Develops Ministry Partners: Develops a growing number of partners who pray, fund, and volunteer to advance the ministry. (opt. for Campus Volunteers)